The Capital Markets Institute of the Philippines(CMIP) will have its very first national convention on October 30, 2012 details of the seminar below:
IMPORTANT FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS HISTORIC CMIP CONVENTION
- It will be hosted by no less than BSP Gov. Amando Tetanco
- He will share the latest and most significant insights about our economy and banking system
- It will be held at the BSP Auditorium at the heart of the BSP Complex
- Philippine Stock Exchange Director Edgardo Lacson will give key updates about current global financial developments as well as the record breaking performance of our local equities market.
TO BE GIVEN AWAY:
- A special Certificate of Participation shall be awarded to all successful participants
- The Philippine Stock Exchange shall distribute (for FREE!) during the event useful and current financial learning materials such as reference books, videobooks and many more.
- Business Coat and Tie for Men
- Business Suit for Women
- Event date: 10-30-2012 8:30 am
- Event End Date: 10-30-2012 5:00 pm
- Capacity Unlimited
- Individual Price PHP2,500.00
- Location BSP Assembly Hall A (Auditorium)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
What is CMIP?
Capital Markets Institute of the Philippines is formed and committed to:
- stimulate consciousness and discipline to generate savings;
- build a strong investment culture through savings mobilization;
- advance the role of savings and investments in the development of capital markets and growth of the national economy
- conduct other relevant programs and activities, which could strengthen the Philippine Capital Markets with the involvement of other stakeholders.
CMIP confers Certificate of Accreditation for Teaching Investments through its Investment Teaching Accreditation Program (ITAP).
Yearly, 30 scholarship slots are given to Filipino college instructors/professors from all over the country recommended by their respective institutions. In this program the scholars go through a rigorous four-day live-in seminar-workshop.
The ITAP is run by the CMIP, with guest lecturers and workshop facilitators who are industry practitioners with a strong academic background, and some of whom are authors of books on investments and capital market in the Philippine setting.
To learn more about ITAP go to CMIP’s ITAP page.